Monday, November 23, 2009

Holiday Happenings

It's getting to be that time of year. I've decided(like I do every year) I'm going to be more organized this year. I did have a Holiday binder in the past, but it was so bulky I only left it at home. Well this year I made a more compact one. I found the sheets for the inside from Organized Christmas. I used the pocket planner pages. The one I'm showing you here is actually a gift for my mom. I will get mine posted later.


This is the cover of the planner. I decided to stick with a fairly simple design since it was my first.



The inside. I decided pockets would make it easier on the in and out the sheets will endure. The pages inside can vary depending on your needs. I didn't need a section for menus in mine, but my mom will.

I'm hoping to get some of these made for an upcoming craft fair. They were so simple to make.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in awe!! Your creations are so cool, can't even begin to imagine using a Wacom tablet! Do you use House of 3? You should check it out if you haven't already~
    Best of luck on your new blog you're starting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...