Friday, January 6, 2012

At this moment

Listening to-last night's Big Bang Theory. LOVE this show!
Eating-nothing
Drinking-water
Wearing-jeans, t-shirt, slippers. I usually have some kind of slipper on, even in the summer.
Feeling-was feeling a little off and then I read this and my mood changed.
Weather-very strange weather here. It's going to be in the 60's today. Seriously it's January.
Wanting-new running shoes, some books on coloring techniques.
Needing-new running shoes. I want these, WR10RG New Balance WR10 Women's Minimus Road Running Shoe
Thinking-about Valentine's Day projects, the article I mentioned above, and about needing a nap.
Enjoying-Big Bang Theory, the sunny, warm January day, Life.
Wondering-when it's going to snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...