Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Half Birthday to Me!!

It's really going to feel like a new year with the changes going on in my life too.

Monday I start full time at work! I'm excited, but also know it's going to be a big change. Because of this change I'm putting my Etsy shop on vacation for a while. I'm hoping after school starts to open it back up. I know that it's going to be an adjustment and then once school starts again, that will require adjusting again. My plan is to get started again the middle of September in time for the holidays. My shop will at that time have mostly holiday cards and tags and things like that, I don't know that I will be doing custom orders at that time.

I will be updating my 35 before 36 on Monday. Because of the change in my schedule there are changes in my goals and I'm okay with it. Hard to believe we are half way through 2012!

In other news, MIZZOU is officially a member of the SEC! Excited to see what the new conference will bring. I imagine the weekend Alabama is in town for the football game this city is going to be INSANE!

Hope everyone is staying cool. Our temps have been CRAZY HOT! A few more days of 100+ temps and then we get a relief at 93 degrees. But then we are back up in the 100+.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...