Friday, June 1, 2012

35 before 36 update!





1. Get rid of 60lbs. I don't want to lose it because you usually want to find things you lose. Joined the Columbia Slimdown Challenge through work and so far I'm down 6lbs. Drinking lots of water and eating a bit better.
2. Menu plan, will save time, money and help with 1. HORRIBLE!
3. Eat breakfast everyday. I'm horrible about eating breakfast. Doing better during the week.
4. Get all recipes on cards. I might use them more if I don't have to dig through a box. None, hopefully this weekend.
5. Get the kids in the kitchen to help cook more. They both usually enjoy it. Dart has helped Mark with the grill a few times.
6. Read "Little Women". My name came from the book and yet I've never read it. Not yet
7. Get my first mani and pedi. Nope never had one! I'm thinking it will be time soon with summer coming up!
8. Start going to church again. I haven't gone consistently in several years. No
9. Watch "The Wizard of Oz" This movie scares me to death. Never watched it while Audrey had it.
10. Get to and maintain at least 65 items in my store. I've had lots of custom orders this month so I haven't added anything new, but currently have 45 items.
11. Add digital cards to my shop. Not yet.
12. Hold a couple of sales in my shop. Working on details for Christmas in July. It will happen!
13. Find ways to cut shipping and supply costs. Looking into ways to save on paper.
14. Add wedding invites, programs and guest books to my shop. Not yet
15. Add American Girl clothes to my shop. Not yet, but I think I will be making some soon since Audrey is getting her first(and most likely only) American Girl doll for her Birthday this month.
16. Get my vision of "Colorful Minimalist" into my products and shop. Will blog more about this later.
17. Learn calligraphy. Maybe not the "traditional" style, but I want to explore more with handwriting. Been playing with pens.
18. Learn more about graphic design. Can't afford to go back to school now so I will teach myself some. Nothing, but thinking about going back to school next year and making this dream real.
19. Teach Audrey to sew. I wish I would have learned when I was younger! She's been asking about this, hopefully this summer with her spending time at my mom's we will make it happen.
20. Make mini books for me and to sell. Spring Break is done, will share soon.
21. Do more DIY items. Nothing.
22. Do something creative everyday. Even just something small. Lots of orders so I was making stuff.
23. Do 12 on 12 every month. Take 12 pictures on the 12th every month. Yep, need to blog May's!
24. Give more handmade items. Even if I'm not the one to make them. Cards for friends birthday parties for the kids.
25. Send/give cards every month to someone just for fun. I really need to get a card stash made, might help with this one.
26. Project 365. There are several sites for this, but I found a site that will email me a prompt everyday. Not so good this month, but I'm determined to get them done.
27. Clean up external hard drive completely. Started good last year and then went downhill. A few months.
28. Blog at least 5 times a week. Haha! We aren't going to even talk about this one.
29. Be less crazy about things like how the kids pick up their room and put away their clothes. Doing better since I'm too tired to care. Ha!
30. Be more patient. I am so not a patient person. Working on and doing better since I spend lots of time at work waiting on others to do something so I can do what I need to.
31. Declutter. 40 bags in 40 days! You can find lots of info on the web about it. Have a ton of kids books we are done with so we will be taking some to my moms so she has them and some we will donate.
32. Stop biting my nails. I don't want them really long, but I want them to have a little nail to them. Was doing great until I had a couple break really short. Not biting, but trimmed them all short and now waiting for them to grow again.
33. Play more games with Dart and Audrey. We have a ton of board games and a ton of Wii games. Soccer, Skip-Bo and Go Fish.
34. Keep inbox and google reader cleaned out. They got out of control several times this year. Google reader is at 0, personal inbox is in need of unsubscribing from more, work inbox I do pretty good, just items that need to be taken care of still, although I have a feeling it's going to take more work soon.
35. Enjoy life more!! LOVE my job, learning some things about myself and why I've been feeling the way I have, enjoying time with the kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...