Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday Tops

A friend posted this article on Facebook sometime last week and WOW!!! I think we all deal with some if not all of these at some time.

Last week there were 2 issues on the ballot for Columbia schools. One being a bond issue and the other a tax levy. Both passed!!! I am so happy they both passed.

I start my new job on Monday the 16th. I will still be doing all my Pink Owl stuff, but this opportunity was perfect.  I will be an administrative assistant in the Endocrinology Department at University Hospital. I'm excited, the hours are perfect and it's going to be a great thing!

Yesterday I got an email from THE STACY JULIAN informing me I won a giveaway on her blog! I'm so excited. I get a scanning package from ScanCafe.  I'm really excited. First I never win anything!! Second I have lots of pictures that are from my dad's childhood that I would love to be preserved better.

Speaking of pictures there is a great new(at least to me) site called 1000memories. You can upload pictures and then add other people so they can help you figure out the story behind the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...