Thursday, April 19, 2012

Me in A-Z

A. Age: 35
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Sweeping and moping floors. I really have no idea why I hate that chore!
D. Dogs: None. I miss our puppies we had.
E. Essential start to your day: Brushing my teeth!
F. Favorite color: Pink
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’1" on a good day
I. Instruments you play: None. I love music and took piano lessons when I was younger, but couldn't play a thing now.
J. Job title: Mom, Walking School Bus Liaison, Pink Owl owner, Admin Asst 
K. Kids: 2 and an angel. Dart, 10 Audrey 6 going on 16 and Dakota our sweet angel!
L. Live: Columbia Missouri MIZZOU!
M. Mother’s name: Gail
N. Nicknames: Mom, Meggy, Maynard, MegBabe
O. Overnight hospital stays: broken arm in 3rd grade(required 2 separate stays), and having babies.
P. Pet peeves: Close minded people, bad drivers
Q. Quote from a movie: Spoken by Kathleen Kelly in You've Got Mail, one of my favorite movies EVER! "Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life - well, valuable, but small - and sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So good night, dear void"
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: 2 sisters and 1 brother
U. Underwear: Yes.
V. Vegetable you hate: Only really strange things and beets.
W. What makes you run late: Kids not moving in the morning.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental, 2 broken arms
Y. Yummy food that you make: Lots!
Z. Zoo animal: Monkeys, Penguins and Tigers. Audrey loves monkeys, Dart loves Penguins and I love the Tigers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...