Monday, March 12, 2012

Menu Plan Monday

I actually have a plan for this week!!!

Monday-Sausage, taters and onions-a good standby that I usually have the stuff on hand for.
Tuesday-Grill-not sure what it will be, have a friend coming over who will be grilling for us!!
Wednesday-Cheesy Crockpot Chicken-Kindergarten registration is that night so I may be at school helping.
Thursday-Southwest Chicken Skillet-I think I got this out of the coupons. Will see if I can find it online.
Friday-Fish-Not sure what yet, just know it will be fish!
Saturday-Enchilada Casserole-We've had this before and everyone loved it. It's on my Pinterest board.
Sunday-Meatloaf-YUMMY!

I realize today is also the 12th and I have yet to share last months 12 on 12 pictures. Guess I will have to get on that this week.

One last thing, I could use some good vibes my direction for a possible new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...