Still trying to gain some ground on my to do list and get back on schedule.
1. Get rid of 60lbs. I don't want to lose it because you usually want to find things you lose.-Bought me some new running shoes!! Can't wait to take them for a test run.
2. Menu plan, will save time, money and help with 1.-Have slacked the last couple of weeks, maybe that is adding to my chaos! Getting back on track this week.
3. Eat breakfast everyday. I'm horrible about eating breakfast.-I've been eating something small once I get the kids dropped off. I really want to start eating before they go to school though.
4. Get all recipes on cards. I might use them more if I don't have to dig through a box.-Got some more on cards. Making good progress. Need to get back to meal planning as that was forcing me to write some down.
5. Get the kids in the kitchen to help cook more. They both usually enjoy it.-Audrey has been helping lots, not so much with Dart.
6. Read "Little Women". My name came from the book and yet I've never read it.-Not yet.
7. Get my first mani and pedi. Nope never had one!-Not yet, thinking when it gets a bit warmer.
8. Start going to church again. I haven't gone consistently in several years.-No.
9. Watch "The Wizard of Oz" This movie scares me to death. -No.
10. Get to and maintain at least 65 items in my store.-55 items right now. Working on some custom orders, as soon as I get those done, I hope to get some more stuff done.
11. Add digital cards to my shop.-Working on graduation cards.
12. Hold a couple of sales in my shop.-Not yet.
13. Find ways to cut shipping and supply costs.-Found a good way to cut some of my shipping costs. Researching some ways to cut paper costs.
14. Add wedding invites, programs and guest books to my shop.-Working on invites.
15. Add American Girl clothes to my shop.-Have some new patterns I can't wait to make.
16. Get my vision of "Colorful Minimalist" into my products and shop. Will blog more about this later.-If I can get some new products done this will be happening.
17. Learn calligraphy. Maybe not the "traditional" style, but I want to explore more with handwriting.-Not this month.
18. Learn more about graphic design. Can't afford to go back to school now so I will teach myself some.-Did some playing around in PSE, figured out some technical stuff that makes me happy.
19. Teach Audrey to sew. I wish I would have learned when I was younger!-Bought some fabric for her to make a blanket.
20. Make mini books for me and to sell.-No :(
21. Do more DIY items.-Audrey made a snowglobe, some shirts and some other stuff.
22. Do something creative everyday. Even just something small.-Have done something small everyday!
23. Do 12 on 12 every month. Take 12 pictures on the 12th every month.-Yep, just need to get them edited and blogged.
24. Give more handmade items. Even if I'm not the one to make them.-Didn't do so hot in February.
25. Send/give cards every month to someone just for fun.-Not for fun, but did make the kids some fun Valentine's.
26. Project 365. There are several sites for this, but I found a site that will email me a prompt everyday.-Another month another picture everyday!!
27. Clean up external hard drive completely. Started good last year and then went downhill.-Didn't touch it in February.
28. Blog at least 5 times a week.Haha! I'm really hoping to do better in March.
29. Be less crazy about things like how the kids pick up their room and put away their clothes.-I think I did better, but then again, Audrey has done a much better job about keeping her room picked up.
30. Be more patient. I am so not a patient person.-Still working daily, but trying.
31. Declutter. 40 bags in 40 days! You can find lots of info on the web about it.-Have 4 bags in my trunk I need to take.
32. Stop biting my nails. I don't want them really long, but I want them to have a little nail to them.-Another good month! I'm so proud that I've done so good.
33. Play more games with Dart and Audrey. We have a ton of board games and a ton of Wii games.-Taught Audrey to play Skip-Bo.
34. Keep inbox and google reader cleaned out. They got out of control several times this year.-Had some days of craziness that my reader was insane, but overall pretty good.
35. Enjoy life more!!-I believe so!!!