1. Get rid of 60lbs. I don't want to lose it because you usually want to find things you lose.-Haven't done as good as I hoped, but we are getting a lot of the junk out of the house and that makes me happy.
2. Menu plan, will save time, money and help with 1.-Almost every week. I'm so happy, we've tried new stuff and found some really good meals. Has made things so much easier at dinnertime.
3. Eat breakfast everyday. I'm horrible about eating breakfast.-Not good, this is going to be a bigger focus in Feb. Have you seen Peanut Butter Cheerios??? Seriously, probably not the best but YUM.
4. Get all recipes on cards. I might use them more if I don't have to dig through a box.-I made a good dent in them in Jan. It's so nice to have them on cards.
5. Get the kids in the kitchen to help cook more. They both usually enjoy it.-Audrey has helped almost every night. She is really enjoying it and dare I say, actually trying more things.
6. Read "Little Women". My name came from the book and yet I've never read it.-Not yet.
7. Get my first mani and pedi. Nope never had one!-Not yet
8. Start going to church again. I haven't gone consistently in several years.-No
9. Watch "The Wizard of Oz" This movie scares me to death. -No, but I did see the library has it.
10. Get to and maintain at least 65 items in my store.-At 55 right now. Working on some new things and a big idea.
11. Add digital cards to my shop.-No
12. Hold a couple of sales in my shop.-Planning on one in Spring
13. Find ways to cut shipping and supply costs.-Did some searching because of an idea I'm working on. Still working on getting it all figured out.
14. Add wedding invites, programs and guest books to my shop.-No
15. Add American Girl clothes to my shop.-Was hoping to have something already, but it's not finished.
16. Get my vision of "Colorful Minimalist" into my products and shop. Will blog more about this later.-Still working on, this will most likely be a year long project.
17. Learn calligraphy. Maybe not the "traditional" style, but I want to explore more with handwriting.-Pinned some ideas, now to just sit and work on them.
18. Learn more about graphic design. Can't afford to go back to school now so I will teach myself some.-Played around with some things. Been pinning and studying a lot of the things I like.
19. Teach Audrey to sew. I wish I would have learned when I was younger!-That will happen this summer.
20. Make mini books for me and to sell.-Made 1 and have sketches of 2 more on my table and another in progress.
21. Do more DIY items.-Pinning like crazy, just need to find time to do.
22. Do something creative everyday. Even just something small.-I honestly think I have. Even if it was just something simple like pinning inspiring ideas.
23. Do 12 on 12 every month. Take 12 pictures on the 12th every month.-Just realized I haven't blogged January, will do that this week.
24. Give more handmade items. Even if I'm not the one to make them.-Haven't had a chance this month, but Valentine's Day is coming.
25. Send/give cards every month to someone just for fun.-Not really fun, but I sent one to my Grandpa's sister after she had surgery. I did get a note from her that she loved it and it brightened her day, that is why I send them!
26. Project 365. There are several sites for this, but I found a site that will email me a prompt everyday.-SUCCESS! at least for January. I didn't always do what the prompt was, but I did something everyday!
27. Clean up external hard drive completely. Started good last year and then went downhill.-Still working on, but making good progress.
28. Blog at least 5 times a week.-Had a week this didn't happen, but it was a rough week all around.
29. Be less crazy about things like how the kids pick up their room and put away their clothes.-I CLEANED Audrey's room earlier this week, so hopefully it stays that way!
30. Be more patient. I am so not a patient person.-I've found myself asking for more patience a few times, this will also be a year long okay, life long thing.
31. Declutter. 40 bags in 40 days! You can find lots of info on the web about it.-1 bag of trash from Audrey's room and a bag for Goodwill!
32. Stop biting my nails. I don't want them really long, but I want them to have a little nail to them.-When I found myself starting to bite them I got out the clippers and trimmed them. They still look good.
33. Play more games with Dart and Audrey. We have a ton of board games and a ton of Wii games.-Played a few with them. We moved them from where they used to be so it's a little easier to do now.
34. Keep inbox and google reader cleaned out. They got out of control several times this year.-Email only has 1 thing in it and it's something that I need to keep there to remind myself to do it everyday. Google Reader has stayed fairly cleaned out.
35. Enjoy life more!!-Year long, but I'm doing good!