Gotta show a little love for Valentine's Day. Since Valentine's Day is all about love, my 10 on Tuesday is going to be about love, well the things I love.
1. I'm a huge Google lover as it is and when they do Google Doodles I love reading about why they did the doodle they did. The Google Doodle in honor of Valentine's Day is AMAZING! So cute, reminds me a bit of the movie Up!
2.The new shows Smash and Alcatraz. There is something about the "boss" guy on Alcatraz that irks me. Part of me thinks he has something to do with all the guys coming back. I could be wrong, but somehow he rubs me wrong.
3. This article. LOVE the little girl and the mom. Glad the mom although she probably wanted to tell her daughter you don't have to color this, but she knew in order to teach her daughter about respect for teachers she knew she had to make her color it.
4. Learning. I really wish I could go back to school, but right now it is not in the cards for me. So instead I'm learning on my own. Right now my focus is on graphic design and SEO(search engine optimization), mostly for things I'd like to do with Pink Owl.
5. Quotes, I have a stack of quotes that I love. I'm always searching when I check pinterest, twitter or reading articles for something that speaks to me. Words are amazing!!
6. Time alone. I know that love is supposed to be about loving others, but I also believe that if you don't love yourself it's hard to love others. For me one of the things I NEED is time alone, and not just once in a while, but almost on a daily basis. It doesn't have to be hours, sometimes just 30 minutes. That is hard for me to get, unless I get up really early, which is hard because I also love my sleep.
7. When it comes to romance I love the little things. Sure big grand things are great, but it's the little things that matter. Anyone can plan one big thing, but it takes a real person in love to come up with the little things. The little moments, the sweet notes left on random days.
8. Hearing Audrey read to me. She hasn't always been the biggest fan of reading so hearing her be excited to read makes me happy.
9. Having more adult type talks with Dart. Not on adult issues, but his understanding of things has changed so much over the last few months. The talks we have are so much fun. Getting his view on things and listening to him talk about his hopes and dreams is so much fun. It makes those moments when he is in full on pre-teen attitude mood so much easier.
10. LIFE!! Life comes with ups and downs and days where you just want to crawl in bed and pull the covers over your head, but then there are moments that you sit back and think "I'm going to remember this for the rest of my life," and it makes those bad days so much better.