1. Kids go back to school tomorrow. As much as I love them, I'm ready and I really think they are too.
2. Audrey asks everyday to look at the new American Girl doll of the year. She doesn't have a doll yet, but the one for 2012 is on her list. She is in love with McKenna for several reasons, she's a gymnast, she loves the color purple and she looks fairly similar to Audrey.
4. The other day I opened one of Dart's drawers and was amazed at the amount of books he had in it. I forgot how many books we bought at the library book sale. We got somewhere around 56 or so books for $18.00. He still hasn't touched hardly any of them, he's had so many checked out from the library. I have to say that I love he loves to read.
5. At the time of writing this my google reader is finally at zero! It hasn't been there since probably before Labor Day!! Hopefully I can keep it under control.
6. I'm currently reading Devil's Food Cake Murder (Hannah Swensen Mysteries) and every time I read one of her books I always want to try the recipes. Maybe this year I will.
7. Speaking of books, my mom got me Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back, Deluxe Edition for my birthday. I have a feeling I'm going to need a box of kleenex when I read it. I may wait until after January 18th to even start to read it.
8. And again speaking of books, I can't wait for One for the Money (Movie Tie-in) (Stephanie Plum Novels)
the movie to come out. I LOVE the book series. I'm anxious to see how Katherine Heigl does in the movie. I always said Sandra Bullock should play Stephanie.
9. I have 10 projects in some form of progress on my desk. I did get them in bags at least so they are a little more organized. Can't wait to be able to work on them.
10. My son while he drives me crazy sometimes because he's at that lovely age of 10 can be a real sweetheart too. He wanted so badly to get me something for my birthday so on my birthday when we went to Walmart he asked me to show him a few things I wanted. I showed him a few stamps and other little things I liked. He got what he wanted to get me and even went in the checkout line next to me so I wouldn't see what he got. He ended up getting me 2 stamps, an owl and a butterfly, some glitter glue and a 3 pack of Starbucks instant coffee. He knows I like Starbucks so he got me that. He was so excited for me to open my present from him and Audrey. I'll have to get a picture of the stamps some other time.