1. I got hit with a NASTY stomach bug yesterday. It was bad. I think I was awake for a total of 3 hours yesterday. I feel much better today, but am going to be smart and take things slow still.
2. We had a great Thanksgiving. Got to spend time with family and laugh until we cried. I think on Thanksgiving we spent 6 hours playing Mexican Train Dominoes. It is so much fun to play. I love being with my family like that.
3. Catching up on work today. I have 2 banner orders to get out and a tag order. I am also doing a craft fair/open house this week so I need to get some things done for it.
4. I have some things weighing very heavy on my mind right now and would appreciate any prayers or good thoughts my way.
5. Does anyone know of a site you can paste a font in and it will tell you what font it is or one similar? I have a font I found that I know I have seen before or something very similar. I would love to have the font.
6. Being sick yesterday has thrown off my whole week. I will get my Weekly Menu up in the next day and also my weekly to do list.
7. If anyone knows where the month of November went can you please let me know? This whole year has flown by, but I swear November was a flash.
8. Did anyone else watch Elf on the Shelf Friday night? It was so cute. I hope they bring it out on dvd.
9. Tonight is my favorite episode of Biggest Loser!! I love the make-over episode. I won't get to watch it until tomorrow since Audrey has gymnastics tonight.
10. Working on some wish list posts! Can't wait to share them with you.