1. There was some crazy thunder last night. Seriously one clap that I could have sworn was a bomb going off in the house. Not something I want to experience at 1:35 in the morning.
2. I have a 3 Packet Roast in the Crock Pot! Can't wait to eat dinner tonight. Found the recipe here.
3. Audrey is still loving gymnastics. I can see improvements in things already.
4. I will have Christmas cards in the shop this week!
5. This week is book fair at the kids school. They love book fair week. They know I'm a sucker when it comes to buying books.
6. This week is also Parent/Teacher Conference week at school. Shepard does an amazing job and getting pretty much every parent there. I look forward to conferences.
7. After my printer died a long and slow death, I got a new one this week. Mark's parents bought it for me. Well they gave me the money to go buy it. I was going to go with another HP printer, but decided instead on a Canon. I love having a wireless printer and so far it is working great.
8. With my new printer, I am looking forward to adding cupcake toppers to the store. I did some today for an order to match a banner for a baby shower and had a blast with them. The new printer prints so much better.
9. Already working on my 35 before 36 list. While most of the time I come no where near getting them all done, I do love the idea of having the list. I think this year, I'm going to approach it a little different. Still working on it though.
10. I've spent some more time this week on Google +. I haven't done much more than just post something and read what others have posted, but I am anxious to try out their business pages.
Custom cupcake toppers I made for a baby shower. I also made a banner to match them. I LOVE making these so look for lots more soon! Will be offering them to match banners of all kinds too.