Okay, so it's really Wednesday.
1. I have been going through a bumpy spot. Nothing major, just a bit of a funk. Things are looking better and I feel like I am slowly coming out of it. Not real sure what sparked it, which made it very frustrating in trying to work through it.
2. On last nights Biggest Loser, Dolvett, one of the new trainers told one of his team members "If someone is standing in your way go around them!" He was referring to in a basketball game, but it got me to thinking. I know some of what is causing my problem is people I feel are standing in my way. They may not really be standing in my way, however I don't feel they are supporting me the way I want them too. So instead of trying to convince them to support me I will be going around them. My new screen saver says "If someone is standing in your way, move around them! Quit wasting energy trying to convince them to move, move yourself!"
3. Audrey started gymnastics last night and to say she LOVED it would be an understatement. When I asked her about it at bedtime her response was "I was good at everything, I mean REALLY good! And it was only my first time." No lacking confidence coming from her.
4. Hoping for a Rangers vs Brewers World Series. Dart is a HUGE Rangers fan, especially Ian Kinsler, who is a former Mizzou Tiger. As for the Brewers, especially since we live in Missouri, Shaun Marcum is an Excelsior boy. I graduated with his brother Chris.
5. I need a new printer. Not want, need. I am so sick of my printer not working half the time and the other half taking forever to print one page. I very rarely print pictures at home so I don't need a photo printer. I want a good reliable basic printer. Doesn't even have to scan or copy, just print. Any ideas????
6. Any new tv shows you are loving? Me, New Girl with Zooey Deschanel. I LOVE her.
7. I got some of the new Martha Stewart acrylic craft paint this week. LOVE IT!! I bought white, called Wedding Cake to make Audrey a ghost shirt for Halloween. The stuff is amazing. Goes on smooth, washes off easy, and is made for a variety of surfaces so no need(at least for the project I was buying it for) add anything to make it work. I know many people are not a fan of Martha, but I have loved every craft tool of hers I've bought.
8. I made my first headband this week. I will do another post about them soon. I will be making lots more. I used a few different elements from a couple different sites, so I will link to those in the post about the headbands.
9. Starting to think Christmas. I think Dart might get a Kindle. The new price is awesome! Audrey, no idea, I'm sure her list will change a million times.
10. This weekend is Homecoming for MU. It will be HUGE, since it is the 100th Homecoming. I'm sure the craziness will slowly start tomorrow with lots of people coming to town!