1. Thank you to whoever invented heated seats! Dart had choir practice early this morning and I was so glad my Jeep has heated seats. It was chilly outside this morning.
2. I am loving the weather we have right now. It can just stay like this for a while. Crisp fall like morning, 70's for the high, PERFECT!
3. Have you seen the videos on YouTube teaching you how to curl your hair with a sock? No really, you cut the toes off a sock and roll it up and then roll your hair around it to curl your hair over night. It actually works. Even on my hair, although I think next time I'm going to use a smaller sock.
4. A friend had this posted on facebook this morning and I found myself shaking my head the entire time I read it. It's a quick read about moms weeping uncontrollably on the first day of school while others(myself included) sit back and are celebrating the fact that school has started. I love my kids dearly, but I'm not going to hide the fact that I was glad school started 2 weeks ago! Liars-All of Them!
5. After taking a few days off from Couch 2 5K I started week 2 yesterday. It was amazing running in the cool weather. I took a few days off because the heat and humidity was more than I could take. Maybe next summer I will be able to run in it, but for now, I'll take a break.
6. With the cooler temps we have I find myself wanting to cook more. I can't wait to make all the things I have pinned on my Yummy Pinterest board!
7. Roast going in the crock pot! I can't wait for dinner tonight.
8. I'm getting anxious for my shows to start back up. Especially Castle! Can't wait to see what happens.
9. Dart started choir today. I was extremely surprised when he told me he wanted to sign up. I can't wait to hear all about how practice went today.
10. Some how this day has totally gotten away from me. UGH! Oh well, grocery shopping is done for the week and we only have 1 baseball game this week. Hopefully the weekend will be slow!