- My legs feel like jello. 2 days of Couch to 5K done and my legs are letting me know. But honestly, I thought I would be a lot more sore than I am. Hope I'm not jinxing myself!!
- Working hard on lots of Halloween Banner/Wall Hanging designs.
- Gearing up for another season of baseball. We will be playing 10 games from the end of August to the end of Sept. Well I won't be playing, Dart will!
- Anyone else watching Project Runway this season? I have a couple of favorites, but the judges just seem a bit out there. I would love love love to see them design for a "real" person.
- I don't know what I did before Hulu. Seriously love Hulu. Love being able to watch shows that I might not normally be able to watch since we don't have cable. Shows like Melissa and Joey from ABC Family. Such a cute show.
- Speaking of Project Runway, every time I watch that show I get the itch to sew. Have a stack of stuff behind me to get sewing on. Audrey is not so patiently waiting on a Monkey Pillowcase Dress.
Boo Banner I love the little guys at the end of the banner.
Hope you are all having a wonderful day!