Holy updates Blogger! Just a bit surprised when I logged in to update my blog at the changes made on the posting end. Might take me a little bit to get used to it, but I have to say I LOVE the simplicity of it. So nice and clean.
A few days late on my 34 before 35 update, but here it is. Original list can be found here
4. Have 100 sales in my Etsy shop. I've got 2 so far!
2 more sales total of 24 sales.
5. Have 75 followers on my blog.
15 on the blog and 20 readers in Google Reader!
6. Maintain 50 items in my Etsy shop. I have so many things I want to
make and hopefully it will be hard to have 50 items in my shop all the
time because hopefully things will be selling!
17 in the shop right now. Set a goal to have 75 by September first so there will be lots of new items listed in the next few weeks!
7. Do more sewing. I want to make doll clothes, clothes for Audrey and lots of stuff to put in the shop.
I made myself a purse and 3 pillowcase shirts. 2 for Audrey and 1 for another sister on the baseball team.
12. Do more reading of creative/business books. I have a massive list of them to read.
Started reading "The Creative Habit" by Twyla Tharp. I'm reading it slow because there is so much to absorb and really enjoy and think about.
13. Learn to design elements in Photoshop Elements. I really want to learn to make digital elements for digital cards and stuff.
Created some 4th of July Subway Art. Can't wait to get some more made. Will be listing in the shop soon.
14. Drink 3 bottles of water daily. Mostly to drink less pop each day. I am a huge pop drinker and need to cut back.
Did pretty good at the end of the month. So hot now that water is about all that sounds good.
16. Have 10 custom orders. I would love to have more, but I really want
to make more custom items for people. Be it banners, cards or
scrapbooks, bring it on.
Reached this goal last month, but still tracking. 2 more custom orders this month.
17. Really learn the ins and outs of PSE. There is so many things I could do that I just haven't taken the time to learn yet.
Had fun working on the Subway Art. Can't wait to do more with it.
27. Read 1 fun book a month. I love to read, just have a hard time
making time for it. Hopefully this will force me to read more.
Read "Smokin Seventeen". Loved it of course.
34. Do more to encourage Handmade Items!! I don't care if it's jewelry
or cards or what, I just really want to do more to encourage buying
Anytime I get a chance to talk about handmade I do! Also did some encouraging of getting others started in the world of Etsy selling.