Monday, March 21, 2011

Hello Spring!!!

My windows are open and I am in flip flops. Spring is here and I'm happy. I'm also ignoring the evil weather people who keep saying the 4 letter s word is a possibility for next week. Next week is spring break for my kiddos and I do NOT want s@#$. Haha!

I don't know how much I'm going to think about trying to make this week as I'm working on some other aspect stuff for Pink Owl. I've had these little nagging things on my mind for months now that I'm thinking I need to get taken care of so I can feel free to create. Not that those things are bad things, they are really fun things, I just haven't given them the attention they need so they feel like bad things. They are things that I want to design and things like post cards and packaging stuff for the business. I just need to get them done.

I do have 2 rag quilts cut. I am missing 3 pieces for one and 5 pieces for the other. UGH! I am not a happy person when that happens. Hoping to pick those things up today so I can get them sewn tonight. I am also determined to get some graduation stuff at least sketched out so I can start on them soon. I am also going to get some Easter stuff made. I do have the designs in my head and a few sketched out, so I want to get them together to see what I like. I'm also itching to get back to making doll clothes. I think those might be great things for Easter baskets for little girls.

I have TONS of fabric I could use to make dresses like this for the dolls. They are so easy to make and just as easy for the little girls to get on their dolls. Wouldn't they be perfect Easter gifts?

I hope everyone is having a wonderful first FULL day of Spring. Now if only she sticks around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...