Sunday, December 19, 2010

On the 6th Day of Christmas

My favorite Christmas books:

1. The Polar Express-Love the book as much as the movie.

2. There Was An Old Lady Who Swallowed A Bell!-Audrey loves the Old Lady Books. I love that they have them for the various holidays.

3. Who Will Guide My Sleigh Tonight?-Such a cute book.

4. Who Will Help Santa This Year?-Audrey cracks up at this book.

5. If You Take a Mouse to the Movies-We have all of the books in this series and this is one of my favorites.

6. The Night Before Christmas-This isn't the version we have, but I figure the cover is the only difference. We always read this one after Midnight Mass before the kids go to bed. Audrey asked about it as soon as we were pulling the books out.

Any others that we should add to our collection? We have a ton, these are just our favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...