Wednesday, December 22, 2010

On the 3rd Day of Christmas

I am worn out after not feeling well and class parties. Why in the world were we in school until today, I have no idea? I am looking forward to a few days off.

Still so much to do, but 3 things I am looking forward to at my moms.
1. The dining room table full of goodies that I get to help make. At least I'm hoping she still has some stuff that needs to be baked.

2. All the decorations. I love that my mom goes all out at Christmas. A tree in every room. All the touches I remember from my childhood. Can't wait!

3. Seeing my cousin Henry. He is 6 months old and I can't wait to snuggle him! And it will be nice to see his mommy and daddy, but they only come along to bring him. Hehe! They live in Texas so we don't get to see them often. Of course I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of my family as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...