Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 8 of 25 Handmade Gifts to Give

So this week I'm going to recommend some gifts that aren't made by me, but still are handmade gifts. Some of my favorite things out there.

Today's is Lens Pets and Sock Monsters made by Mandee Franee. Here is the link to her etsy shop:
Mandee Franee  Tell me those are not the cutest things you've ever seen. I "know" the owner strictly from a scrapbook message board/store I used to be part of, Lifetime Moments. I really miss Lifetime Moments.

Just a few samples of her work:

Lens Pet by Mandee Franee

Lens Pet by Mandee Franee    


Sock Monster Owl by Mandee Franee

I of course LOVE the Owl Sock Monster.

Hope this gives you a good idea for a Handmade Gift.

1 comment:

  1. I am madly in love with that Owl Sock Monster. I love how cute it looks in the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...