Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 15 of 25 Handmade Gifts to Give

As I was trying to decide what I wanted to feature as my gift today I decided that instead of a "gift" idea, I'm doing "decor" ideas for this week. They will all be Holiday themed. Today is one of my favorite Holiday decorations...Advent Calendars. I tried finding one on etsy to feature and came up with a list 20 miles long. I LOVE Advent Calendars or some sort of something to help count the days down to Christmas. I do have some of my favorites to show you though, but I encourage you to go to Etsy and search for Advent Calendars.

Found in Polka Stripe Studio This is a semi-local to me artist, she's from the Kansas City area, which is 2 hours from me.
Found in Bottle Cap Jen. She has lots of different kinds of Bottle Cap Jewelry, more great ideas.

This idea is great for DIYers. These come to you from Shabby Chic Crafts. She has several different types of things for Advent DIYers.

I have several different Advent Calendars I want to make. We have 2 that were mine when I was a little girl and I'm so excited that my kids enjoy them as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...