Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Banners

I love finding ways to recycle things, especially all those cd's that for whatever reason seem to not want to work in the computer. My favorite way to reuse those is banners. I LOVE making banners. Made one for Audrey's birthday, I didn't use cd's on hers though, but cereal boxes. Hers can now be made into a mini book of pictures from her 4th birthday.

I recently made a banner for a friends MOPS group for Thanksgiving. She has since ordered a Halloween and a Thanksgiving banner for herself. 




 I love the "Thankful" banner. Had so much fun making it and trying some new things out as well.













Loved the little monsters that came on one side of the paper I used. She wanted it cute spooky. I love how it turned out, hopefully she will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...