So I have lots of things I want to feature on 7 on Sunday, but don't have the energy for all the links this week, so it's going to be a random 7 on Sunday.
1. I LOVE seeing all the football players, coaches, and refs in pink. Such an awesome thing for them to do for breast cancer research.
2. I have been cutting way back on pop and drinking more water. Love how I'm feeling. Although I haven't completely cut pop out, I'm working towards that. Down to about 1 or 2 a day, and some days I don't have any.
3. My aunt and cousin went skydiving today. My aunt turns 50 later this month and said this was on her bucket list so she did it! They both said they had a blast and are ready to go again. Very surprised my cousin did it. He is not the most exercisy(yes, I know this is not a word), outdoorsy type of person.
4. Excited that I have pictures being delivered tomorrow. Ordered over $30 worth of pictures and paid $10 for them. Love getting a good deal.
5. Looks like my Chiefs are going to be the only undefeated team left in the NFL! How crazy is that. Hope they are ready for the Colts next week, especially since the Colts got beat today.
6. Looking forward to a much quieter week. Only have 2 baseball games, a pre-op appointment for Dart and possibly a parents vs. boys baseball game to celebrate the end of the season.
7. Could use some good thoughts for my brother, that we get answers to some tests that were ran on him last week.