Sunday, April 18, 2010

Lots going on....

I can't believe November was the last time I updated this. Life got busy over the Holidays of course and then I spent some time reflecting and thinking about whether or not I wanted to continue this pursuit. After some time and researching I knew that for me right now this is where my heart is. When I sit at my table and create something I feel very much alive and happy.


Gift tags made for Columbia Independent School Teacher Appreciation Week

I am working to get some products made to start an etsy store, but lately I've been working on stuff for a friend for her daughters school and on cards for my sons school. My hope is that now that I know what direction I am going in I can update this a few times a week. I have a few projects on my table right now; one being a gift for a friend, a stack of envelopes to address for someone because she doesn't like her handwriting, and of course items for my store.



Made this card for my brother for his birthday. He LOVED the middle candle!


I did want to share this though, last week I was contacted by a MU Journalism student about doing an article about Pink Owl Design(which may be how you found me). I was so excited about it. In case you didn't see it, here is the link for it...Pink Owl Design Article

I will be back in the next day or so to share some more stuff. Gotta get working on Mother's Day, Graduation, and Wedding stuff. Hard to believe April is half over. Time really needs to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...