Wednesday, April 21, 2010

For the Reader in your life

So today ended up not as calm as I hoped it would be, but it was a great day. I had lunch with a very dear friend of mine at Chili's. My favorite place to eat. Love their chips and salsa. Although I came out of there feeling like I had eaten a Thanksgiving meal.

So for those of you who might have a mom or soon-to-be-graduate in your life here are some ideas for them:

Anyone who reads regularly knows you can never have enough bookmarks.




I usually try and get most of the books I read at the library. However there are a few books that I dearly love and know I will read again and those I do buy, but often times lend to others to read. These are just a fun way to make sure you get your book back. So easy to do and just adds a nice touch to the front of the book instead of just writing your name.


If you have a mom or graduate you know who would love these, please email me and we will get your order taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...