Monday, October 5, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't had as much time to spend being creative as I would like, but I do have a few projects in the works. I'm working on a gift for my cousin for her upcoming wedding and will also be offering the same things for sale. As her gift I am making her Thank You cards to mail out. I did this for my other cousin who got married in August and his bride loved them. Such a great idea, especially for those who may have already established a house and don't need the traditional wedding items. Also great for a new mom. I did a set for a family friend and she was very excited also. I will post pictures of the wedding thank you set soon.

Also getting started on some Christmas gifts. My family also has several birthdays beginning in November thru January so I make a lot of our gifts.

Here are some ideas for teacher gifts though. If you are interested in anything please contact me at pinkowldesigns@gmail.com

I'm a list freak, usually have 2 or 3 going at once and am always losing one as well. I have found a great way to keep track of the lists I usually make while sitting at my computer. I'm always writing down a website or product or something else and usually that is the list I lose. Because it was always on a stray piece of paper I found laying on my desk. With this I keep them close to my computer, but also no more stray pieces of paper to lose.



A tiny tin of notes that they can send home with a special kid. Also a great idea for parents to leave for kids. Who doesn't love a note letting them know they did a great job.




I'm a post-it-note junkie and what better way to keep track of them, then on a fancy coaster.


I am still running my gift tag special with purchase of Holiday cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...